Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome back

[Image: 4a7wXdY.png]

Welcome to iMyDesigns everyone!
I know this take like long time to back again with our forum cause PANDA is so busy and he was visit his wife family so we hold this forum and wait to he return  home to work on this forum one again so here we are back again to share all free designs with you all so please dot forgot to make account in this forum to download more PSD designs in download page but if you are guest you can still download but no PSD file in it.

After you sing up in this forum we do not active your account for you cause the active link will send in to the E-mail you are using when you make account cause we dont like to help you to active for you.
Why you might ask cause there so many spammer that we dont like if we active one spammer in our forum it will mess up everything.
That why we do not active any account for you anymore so please use the real E-mail that you can active by your own.

Whoever make account between ( 04/07/2019 - 04/ 26/2019 ) will earn 5000 Credits!

Thank You
iMyDesigns Team

(04-07-2019, 03:35 PM)BriGht_NeSs Wrote: [Image: 4a7wXdY.png]

Welcome to iMyDesigns everyone!
I know this take like long time to back again with our forum cause PANDA is so busy and he was visit his wife family so we hold this forum and wait to he return  home to work on this forum one again so here we are back again to share all free designs with you all so please dot forgot to make account in this forum to download more PSD designs in download page but if you are guest you can still download but no PSD file in it.

After you sing up in this forum we do not active your account for you cause the active link will send in to the E-mail you are using when you make account cause we dont like to help you to active for you.
Why you might ask cause there so many spammer that we dont like if we active one spammer in our forum it will mess up everything.
That why we do not active any account for you anymore so please use the real E-mail that you can active by your own.

Whoever make account between ( 04/07/2019 - 04/ 26/2019 ) will earn 5000 Credits!

Thank You
iMyDesigns Team

Welcome Back CAN I GET MY 5000 CREDITS NOW?

New account only @Yurith

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)